While working hard, we also play hard. Beyond providing impeccable service and innovative solutions for our clients, your “work” week may also look like this:
- Monday – Chatting with the CEO about the weekend’s sports scores over coffee (hint: he loves any New England team.)
- Tuesday – Linking up with teammates to discuss your progress on the latest company health and wellness challenge (you’re in second place now, maybe a quick walk at lunch will vault you into first?)
- Wednesday – Heading out after work with the new intern to talk about your work at Dovel and how they can help
- Thursday – High fiving your colleagues as your solution goes into production with the customer
- Friday – Spreading cream cheese on your company-provided bagel while talking to one of Dovel’s founders about your latest project
Dovel is proud to offer a competitive benefit package that includes generous health and leave benefits. Additionally, Dovel employees enjoy access to season tickets to the Washington Capitals, regular in-office meals, and an active health and wellness program complete with fitness challenges. We also frequently reward and recognize employees going above and beyond the call of duty.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including:
- Group Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Company-Paid Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Ten Paid Holidays Per Year
- Paid Annual Leave
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training Reimbursement
- Direct Payroll Deposit
Beyond traditional benefits, we also offer:
- Company season tickets to the Washington Capitals
- Weekly breakfast with the CEO and Management Team team
- Health and wellness program that includes competitive team challenges
- Rewards and Recognition program that acknowledges employee efforts with immediate, quarterly and annual achievements awards.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VETS/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster at EEOPost.pdf, its “Supplement” poster at EEO_Supplement.pdf, and its Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at PayTransparencyNotice.pdf.
There’s more to the story. Here’s what our employees have to say:
One of my favorite parts of working at Dovel is that the managers are very aware of your talent, provide you with many opportunities to reach your goals, and reward you for your hard work.
I like the people I work with. I feel like everyone I've worked with at Dovel is pretty much looking out for each other and working toward a common goal of helping the customer.
My favorite part of working at Dovel is that we are not limited to single roles in the organization but rather have the opportunity to fulfill many roles concurrently.
I love being surrounded by people who are experts in their respective roles, and who all work together for the greater good of the company as a whole.
Dovel has provided me with an opportunity to not just point out problems and challenges, but to make an immediate impact.