Presentations given at ZapThink’s Practical SOA for Financial Services event in London on September 27, 2007.
Presenters and their presentations include:
- Jason Bloomberg, Managing Partner, ZapThink: Welcome & SOA Adoption Trends for Financial Services and the World
- Michael Poulin, Head of Business Analysis & Web Delivery, Fidelity Investment International: Case Study in SOA: The Next Steps in the Organically Growing SOA
- Jim Mackay, Chief Marketing Officer, iTKO: SOA Quality and the Financial Services Industry
- David Davies, VP Products, Corizon: Agility at the User Interface
- William Morgan, Lead Technical Architect for Financial Services in the UK, LogicaCMG: SOA Case Study: Homeserve GB – Composite applications for insurance customer care
- David Wright, Director, Global Financial Services, Software AG webMethods: Real Value from SOA and BPM: How Financial Institutions can transform their Businesses and Get There Faster
This document is a 75-page pdf with all of the slides presented at the event.
Attendees of the event can get this file by completing the emailed survey.