Cloud Computing and SOA: Same but Different
Presentation for the Cordys Webinar earlier in March 2009 on the topic of “Cloud Computing and SOA”.
- Cloud provides a good excuse to stop thinking about the ESB as central (or even necessary) for SOA
- Cloud, cloud, cloud — the same hype as SOA, SOA, SOA?
- From a SOA perspective, is Cloud Computing SaaS+Virtualization + SOA?
- SOA provides the fundamental architecture perspective on making loosely coupled, location independent, virtualized capabilities possible.
- Cloud is a way to apply SOA in a virtualized manner
- Will Cloud be the new hype center?