Fast Track Your Cloud Journey: Dovel’s Cloud Adoption Accelerator Program
Migrating applications and IT assets to the Cloud presents a unique opportunity to transform the way we do business. Agencies are aware of cost savings and computing efficiencies of the Cloud. There are many modernization mandates that make Cloud the preferred platform but getting there is still proving to be difficult. Among the barriers are the complexities of moving legacy apps to the Cloud, a lack of skills or staff to manage the move and the resulting hybrid and multi-Cloud environment, as well as the uncertainty about what the Cloud usage (and subsequent costs) will look like in actual practice.
We offer full lifecycle managed Cloud services by helping agencies build a mature Cloud adoption strategy and implementing Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) through intelligent automation and turnkey solutions. With remote work becoming a long-term reality, many agencies have accelerated their Cloud adoption to provide access to mission-critical systems outside of the office. Yet, hurdles exist and impact how quickly and securely they can move to the Cloud. We designed the Cloud Adoption Accelerator Platform to help customers simplify their Cloud journey and enable digital modernization more efficiently.
The key value of the Accelerator Platform lies in the following functionality:
- Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC). The ability to automate infrastructure implementation with Cloud provider Amazon Web Services (AWS) (with plans to expand to Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud in the future) using infrastructure and security as code. Following a set of templates, development and operations teams can choose preferences for topology, size, functionality, storage, and more. Once selected, the provisioning is automatically completed, and the Cloud landing zone and resources are ready for use.
- A single pane of glass view for Cloud administration, billing, and operational intelligence. All information that is needed to continue managing the Cloud is available through and presented in the platform. It also provides a real-time look at consumption and costs to ensure that demand is being met and excess capacity can be spun down.
- Templates, much like the ones used to stand up the Cloud, are available to build containerized applications and microservices that can run independently and also integrate with on-premise and legacy systems for a more modern and unified digital experience with data and systems.
- Facilitates the DevSecOps approach. The platform includes Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for code integration and deployment with a variety of automated testing functionality and zero downtime deployment of code into the Cloud.
- The platform offers more intelligence, self-healing, and reliability to the Cloud-native applications by using Kubernetes to manage containerized workloads.
The solution was designed with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Authority to Operate (ATO) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53 controls in mind to ensure it is compliant with federal mandates. The site also features a Cloud adoption playbook with technical details including architecture diagrams, migration procedures, and service/pricing models.
Future plans include enabling intelligent solutions, AIOps and High-Performance Computing as turnkey offerings through the platform.
Visit Cloudaccelerator.aceinfosolutions.com to take a look and see if the Cloud Accelerator Platform can help you get over the final hurdles to efficient and effective Cloud usage. Contact us at ITG@doveltech.com if you have questions or would like to learn more.