Improve Reuse and Control Rogue Web Services with SOA
Despite its huge promise and advantage, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) can turn into a nightmare due to poor implementation and proliferation of rogue services. Leading industry analysts are forecasting a wastage of $3 billion dollars in 2006 on failed and redesigned Web services projects because of poorly implemented projects.
Join us for a Webinar on Nov 3rd at 11 am CST as we present strategies to discuss potential scenarios that could create this wastage and how to avoid it.
Topics discussed will include:
- How to systematically deconstruct legacy and monolithic applications into reusable services
- How to eliminate “rogue services”? and ensure architectural control of your enterprise SOA
- How to increase service reuse across IT and business domains
- How to audit, meter and bill for services by departments, domains, and users
- How to improve SOA reliability through better visibility around service correlations
- How Webify enabled one of their clients from the Insurance industry to monetize SOA to their strategic advantage