ZapThinkTank 2003: Web Services and SOA Drill-down for Financial Services and Insurance
In the second seminar we’ll focus on real implementation details, examples, and advice for financial services and insurance companies looking to get started with their SOA initiatives. We’ll talk about the network infrastructure, legacy enablement, and moving beyond simple applications of Web Services to getting started with SOA pilot projects. We’ll also cover working with professional services firms, including how to select one that can meet your needs, how to specify your requirements, and what to look for when selecting a consultant.
- Key roadblocks and challenges you will face in implementing Web Services and SOA projects, and ways to surmount those challenges.
- How to build acceptance for an SOA pilot project
- How to assemble an SOA project team
- How to build successful SOA projects by implementing key emerging best practices and techniques.
- How to select a consulting partner for your SOA initiative
- What are the critical components of SOA infrastructure you’ll need to have in place to get started with your SOA project
Download the Full ZapThinkTank 2003: Web Services and SOA Drill-down for Financial Services and Insurance Report Here