For more than a decade, Dovel Technologies has diligently helped federal government agencies meet their strategic goals and address unique Health IT challenges. We deliver client-centered, responsive, collaborative, and disciplined service through leveraging Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 policies, procedures, and repeatable processes.
CONTRACT VEHICLE OVERVIEW
The Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) is a 10-year Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) with a $20 billion ceiling. The contract vehicle is sponsored by the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). As an acquisition tool, the CIO-SP3 vehicle provides federal or civilian agencies a mechanism for efficiently ordering IT solutions and services at equitable and reasonable prices, while helping to achieve their socio-economic contracting goals.
FASTER, EASIER, AND COST COMPETITIVE
- CIO-SP3 Contract Holders have gone through a comprehensive review process prior to award, which includes dimensions such as technical capabilities, past performance, price and cost. This enables CO’s to use simplified evaluations at the task order level, resulting in significant savings in time, money and resources.
- Ceiling rates were negotiated at the Master Contract level to be the best available. When your agency places a task order, you are already starting with the most cost competitive rates, and competition will drive them even lower.
- Terms are customized, while conditions and labor categories can easily be added at the task order level.
- NITAAC’s online system streamlines the acquisition process even further with automatic distribution, built-in FAR guidance and more.
NITAAC PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Easy-to-use, secure web-based e-GOS ordering system for automated task order competition, set-aside, management, awardee selection and notification
- No special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” is required by NITAAC
- Customer Support Center provides 1-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question
- 1-day turnaround on free, comprehensive SOW/SOO assessment for every task order assures quality responses
- Free training on GWACs, FAR 16, NITAAC contracts and NITAAC online ordering systems; certification for 2 CLPs awarded.
CIO-SP3 IT SERVICE SOLUTIONS
Dovel Technologies offers solutions in the following task areas:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
Director, GWAC, IDIQ PMO
Vice President, Contracts
Prompt payment terms offered on a Task Order by Task Order basis.
Learn more about the CIO-SP3 GWAC at the NITAAC website:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Free NITAAC Training: